Thanks again for your interest in Andy Commons Consulting.
While we’d love to work with all businesses that come our way, we have certain requirements a company must meet in order for us to accept them as a client.
Finally, to be fair to our current clients, we only take on 2 clients of any particular niche within a 50 mile radius. This helps to prevent us competing with ourselves!
Here are some of the criteria your company needs to meet to make our relationship fruitful.
Read these over, and should you wish to apply for consideration, complete the discovery form below.
- Your business should already be established.
- We work with companies that are already up and running and have a proven sales process in place. Our job is to drive more qualified traffic to an already effective website.
- Your business should already have other marketing efforts in place that are working.
- We’re not able to take on start-up ventures at this time. Your company should have a variety of lead generation methods in place. Our expertise is to help you to grow your website traffic through Internet Marketing.
- You should have at least 3 employees.
- We’re best suited to working with a company that is big enough to need an outsourced internet marketing team, but not so large that they should just hire a full time staff for the job. We thrive when helping a marketing manager or owner set up and manage their online marketing campaigns.
If you’ve read over the list above and feel we would be a good fit, we’d love to speak with you. We ask that you fill out the discovery form below to help us better tailor the discussion to an effective solution. Once completed, we will review your answers and get back to you within a few business days to arrange a phone consultation.
Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.