Andy Commons is an Internet Marketing Consultant, based in Missoula, Montana.
He helps companies large and small improve their online exposure and increase sales.
- Review your site for ranking factors
- Offer useful advice on how to get more traffic
- Provide keyword research and competitive analysis
- Set up or improve your Google Adwords campaign
- Set up an automated electronic newsletter
- Submit your business to dozens of local business directories
- Review your website traffic and offer valuable insights
- Help you with Social Media Marketing via Facebook
- and much more
You know how important website traffic can be to your business. Andy can help you make the next leap forward in getting online traffic, and converting it to sales.
Online Marketing – an important part of your strategy.
Whether you call it Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing or Content Marketing… if it’s not already a part of your marketing strategy, it should be.
Why not do it yourself?
The internet is full of gurus trying to sell you an ebook on how to do SEO. But who can you trust? Just as most businesses use a CPA instead of trying to keep up with tax law changes, Search Engine Marketing is a highly dynamic and ever-evolving field. Keeping up with and prioritizing what needs to be done to win on the Internet takes time to learn and execute. Andy has over 13 years of study and experience to bring to the table. If you are ready to stop spinning your wheels and really get the online marketing part of your business working, you should contact Andy.
For a limited time, Andy is offering a free phone consultation where he will review your website and give you his initial thoughts on what steps you should take. Often the next step is a full audit report containing:
- a deep review of your website
- keyword research
- competitive analysis
- and a prioritized plan of action
Andy provides the following services:
Search Engine Optimization consulting
Paid Search Campaign setup and optimization (aka PPC / Adwords)
Local Search Optimization (updates to Local Online Directories)
Social Networking Consulting (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Tracking Visitor Behavior (Google Analytics)
Website Analysis and Optimization. (Landing page optimization, a/b testing)
If the list above doesn’t mean much to you, visit the rest of this site, read a few articles from the blog, or just give Andy a call at 406-529-3846.
Sign up for our e-newsletter now, and we’ll send you a free report about the basics of SEO. It’s called ”The Local Business SEO Insight Report”.
—-> Sign up Now.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your situation. And thanks for taking time to read this page.
Spread the word about this site with the buttons below. Thanks!
Recently on Facebook
- If you are new to pay-per-click campaigns (PPC) or you are still in the learning stage, then this article is for you: http://ow.ly/D8Mzd21 hours ago
The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to #PPC Landing Pages | SEJ
As with all forms of marketing, it is imperative to first consider your buyer persona before you begin building any type of campaign—including PPC.
- In case you didn't know, SEO is constantly evolving. So please make sure you are using these imprudent tactics: http://ow.ly/D8Ms21 day ago
5 Outdated Search Engine Tactics You Need to Stop
Search engines drive more traffic than social and email if you get it right. But things change in SEO. Here are search engine tactics you need to stop